2/13/09

Welcome to Nebraska....

...the only place where it can be 50 one day and then a blizzard the next! Here is the scene from my balcony!

I really hate snow, and I know hate is a pretty harsh word… but it’s true. Actually, I should rephrase this… I don’t like driving in snow…but I don’t mind watching it from my couch, or playing in it…just as long as I never have to drive in it! So, basically… I hate driving in snow. When I am a teacher in a school, I can TOTALLY see myself rooting for snow! I really want to go sledding right now, but I would have to drive or walk somewhere, and that is not an option right now. Plus, I do not have any snow gear. *sigh* Oh, well! I am crossing my fingers that this is the last snow storm of the season... I cannot wait for spring, I love spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment