10/5/09

Animals Lovers :)

I am proud to be an animal lover. What brings this on? I just finished watching Marley and Me. Currently, I have ten snotty Kleenexes sitting next to me and I cried for the last 45 minutes of the movie. It was a great movie, very sad but kind of reminded me of why I love animals so much. At the end of the movie Owen Wilson said:

“A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if you’re rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?”

As corny as it sounds, it is very true and not just for dogs! I am so thankful for the animals we have. Erich and I are looking forward to having dogs someday, but in the meantime we love our kitties….anyways…that’s my ramble for the evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment